The time period "private information" indicated that, it's far a fact that identifies or may be used to identify, contact or pick out the individual to whom the information relates.
1. Who are we?
Personal information is collected, controlled and processed by the following entities:
XBOND | contact e-mail: [email protected]
2. Personal information we can collect
By providing our services, we may collect personal information, in particular:
- Information necessary for registration. To access all the features of the service, you must register. When you follow the registration process, you must provide an email address and create a password. You can also choose to add a Google authenticator account to use for 2fa verification to improve security.
- Transaction Information. For All Personal User Accounts, We Collect Transaction Information, Including History.
- Information, which we can collect by automated means. Through the use of our services, including exchange tools, we monitor and collect information on monitoring usage, such as access date and time, device identification, operating system, browser type, and IP address. This information can be obtained directly from us or through third-party services.
- Sometimes you decide or ask (for example in KYC procedure) to share other personal information with us, we can also collect it.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information without your authorization. However, we use Google Analytics on our platform. To learn more about Google Analytics and its "do not track" policy, visit Google Analytics.